RED RANGER with HELIUM 8K S35 Sensor (V-LOCK | PL)
RED’s RANGER is an all-in-one camera system that features an integrated and less complex platform for filmmakers. The standardized camera body weighs around 7.5 pounds (depending on battery), supports wide input voltage (11.5V to 32V), and boasts more independent SDI and AUX power outputs as well as an integrated XLR audio input. It also has a larger fan for quieter and more efficient temperature management.
Features like integrated I/O’s, 24V power out, shimmed PL Mount and improved thermal performance give users peace of mind in any shooting environment. The camera will ship complete with necessary rigging and support for improved set-up time.
RED RANGER is available with three difference sensor options: MONSTRO 8K VV, HELIUM 8K S35, and GEMINI 5K S35. All three sensors deliver stunning resolution and image quality—creating clean and organic images that bring your footage to life. The MONSTRO and HELIUM sensors take the next step in exceeding beauty offered by film – up to 17x more resolution than HD—and over 4x more than 4K. For flexibility in any situation, GEMINI is RED’s highest sensitivity sensor to date and offers significantly increased performance in low-light settings and improved performance in shadows.
- Integrated I/O’s
- Three SDI outputs (two mirrored and one independent)
- Support for wider input voltage (11.5-32V)
- 24V & 12V power outs (two of each)
- 12V P-Tap port
- Integrated 5-pin XLR stereo audio input (line/mic/+48V selectable)
- Genlock, timecode, USB, and control
- Shimmed PL mount
- Large diameter fan provides improved thermal performance
- Available in V-Lock or Gold Mount variants