LiDARit Explorer R is an advance LiDAR solution for demanding jobs.
The best cost / performance ratio, unbeatable recommended flight height in lightweight LiDAR UAV market. Up to 60 ha per flight in an M600 or 400 ha per hour in another platforms.
LiDARit Manager software is included in all our systems, allows total control of the projects, from LiDAR scan to the processing and generation of deliverables, no long learning curve, no expensive training, no hire processing personnel and no expensive software.
- Range: 150m (492ft) @20%
- Recommended Scan Height: 100m (328ft)
- Recommended Distance between lines: 100m (328ft)
- Point Cloud RMSE @50m: 25mm
- Point Cloud RMSE @100m: 35mm
- Laser 16 Channels
- Number of echoes: 2
- Scanning method: Mechanical rotation
- Laser class: Class 1
- Pulses: 320k/s
- Field of view: 360o*30o
- Rotation rate: 5Hz ∼ 20Hz
- Resolution: 0.09*2.0
- Point density at 105m (flat terrain)b: 62p/m2
- Constellation support: GPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU, GALILEO
- Support Alignment: Static, Kinematic, dual antenna
- Operation mode: Real-time and post-processing
- Accuracy Position: 1cm + 1ppm RMS horizontal
- Heading RMSE: 0.009/0.019° IMU options.
- Position accuracy: ± 1cm.
- Roll and pitch accuracy: 0,006°
- Data rate: 120Hz