The FLIR MUVE C360 is a multi-gas detector completely integrated with an unmanned aerial system (UAS) to provide real-time continuous monitoring of chemical hazards while on the move. The sensor block boasts 8-channels, which includes a photoionization detector (PID), Lower Explosive Limit (LEL) detector, and five other electrochemical sensors. The MUVE C360 sensor block quickly latches to a proprietary integration dock mounted to the UAS. The FLIR calibration station features the same dock, so the operator can easily connect for routine sensor verification. Sensor readouts are prioritized based on alarm conditions and are displayed real-time through the pilot’s user interface. The MUVE C360 is a time-saving, game-changer for emergency responders, industrial safety officers, and environmental monitoring experts.
ASSESS THE SCENE FROM A SAFE DISTANCE
Before putting the health and safety of your team at risk, fly the C360 into the scene to gather initial assessment of hazards.
- 8-channel sensor delivers broad hazard coverage
- Analyze air quality surrounding active scenes prior to entry
- Select proper PPE before entering scene
- Locate leak source and track incident progression
SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCE THE TIME TO ACTION
Deploy the C360 on scene in the time it takes the average responder to suit up.
- Cover difficult terrain from the air to assess hazards
- Quickly draw a perimeter to assess and map hazards
- Preset alarm thresholds to make quicker decisions on-scene
- Understand the flow of hazardous vapors at the source, but also in the air
FULLY INTEGRATED SITUATIONAL AWARENESS
Get a comprehensive overview of an active scene including visuals and chemical identification.
- FLIR VueLink App provides plug-and-play control of the C360, flight operations, and other on-board sensors
- Analyze, log, and access complex data in an easy-to-understand visual overlay
- Install with click-in simplicity via onboard integration dock