sUAS Pilots – Contract
Contract pilots are required on an as-needed basis for various specialties to fulfill our contract requirements. All candidates will be required to demonstrate operational and flight competencies that meet our standards. As a minimum:
- Hold a current and valid FAA Part 107 certificate
- Must have a minimum of 1000 hours verifiable commercial sUAS experience
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must be bondable and have a zero criminal conviction record
Certain contracts may require security clearances and background checks.
We are looking for top expert operators in areas such as:
- Infrastructure inspection
- Solar, power, petroleum
- Construction, mining
- SAR, law enforcement
- Counter-drone technologies
Outside Sales – Commission Only
Outside sales associates will work autonomously promoting and marketing our products and services and coordinate their efforts with the company in return for generous commissions or referral fees. Opportunities are available in all sectors including industry, public safety, government and the military.